Cancellation or reduction of a confirmed reservation should be communicated via email or the contact form on the website.
- Cancellation is free up to 60 days before arrival.
- For cancellations from 20 to 8 days before arrival, 30% of the total cost will be charged.
- For cancellations within 7 days of arrival, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- For cancellations with less than 7 days' notice, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Reservations made through external portals follow contractual rules within those portals, and cancellation policies may differ.
- Check-in time is between 2:00pm and 8:00pm, but self check-in is available with prior notice.
- Important: For rooms with a kitchenette, please note that failure to clean the cooktop, dishes, and utensils will result in an additional charge of 20 euros.
- Guests are requested to provide identification upon arrival.
- Linen and room cleaning is done once a week.
- Guests may enter and leave the establishment as they wish, but are asked to be quiet during nighttime hours.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to bring other people into the lodging establishment for reasons of public safety.
- Guests must vacate their rooms by 10:00am on the day of departure to allow for cleaning and preparation for new arrivals. A late check-out may be possible with prior arrangement and subject to availability. Failure to vacate the room by the designated time may result in an additional night's charge.